Wednesday

Zac's Senior pics

Zac is a SENIOR!!!
We spent an afternoon with him and his brother around St. Petersburg in a couple of my favorite spots. They were awesome and we got a bunch of amazing pics, here is a small preview of our time around town.
The thing that i liked the most was that even with his broken arm, he could not wait to get on his skateboard again. Now, that is love!
Jake took the chance to have his session as well, guitar in hand, he also gave me some great images. Soon i'll post his preview.
Thanks Zac and Jake!


1 comment:

  1. Love them Claudette. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos & Jake's preview as well.

    You did a great job with the boys and chose some fantastic locations to shoot the photos. I wish I had the opportunity to do something this creative back when I was in high school/senior.

    Let me know when you want me to be your assistant again :-) I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete