Sunday

A family affair!


Colene and Steve Birchfield wanted a vow renewal ceremony here on Saint Pete Beach and contacted our friends from Simple Weddings and they called me to be a part of it.
They officiated and i was the photographer. The ceremony was at the Historic Don Cesar Hotel in Saint Pete Beach and they shared it with their sons and Steve's parents.
It was simple and beautiful, right after the ceremony i spent a long time with them capturing beautiful and fun images of the whole gang.
Thanks to the Birchfields for having us there sharing their special moment. I wish you nothing but the best and many more years of love and happiness.


4 comments:

  1. What a great photo and eye catcher....
    Looking forward to working with you soon..

    Tammy Waterman
    www.eventsbyspecialmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Tammy!
    I look forward to it too! Let me know if you ever need me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are stunning! I especially like how you put them in a sideshow form. We live in a really beautiful place -- you must love what you do!

    Cindy Brayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy,

    Yes to all of the above, I love what i do and we live in paradise.
    Thank You for your kind comments.

    Photography is my voice so every time comments like yours come back to me it is a very special feeling.

    Please keep us in mind for any of your future photographic needs.

    Thank You again and have a great day!

    Claudette Hollenback

    ReplyDelete