Monday

Give Thanks!

The one thing i am most thankful for is my family, so you can imagine how much i enjoy getting to meet new families that want to enjoy the time with each other and make the memories last a lifetime in portraits.
Well, on Thanksgiving day i met two amazing families.
The Fankhauser family was first on the schedule. Very sweet guys from various parts of the US that came together here in Fl where their mom lives. The kids were wonderful, the grown ups too and we had a great time together.
The Cozzie family was scheduled to follow, they were a very large group of 24!!!! I kept telling myself that even as much as it sounded like a challenge, it was going to be ok and IT WAS!
The session went smoothly and we were done and ready to give thanks in no time. The kids were real troopers and very patient during the shoot.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the session. Enjoy!

Thanks to both families for letting me be a part of their special family reunions! I truly enjoyed my time with them.

C.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my parent's 50th wedding anniversary even more special. You were fantastic - fun, patient, and made everything work so well! Everyone loved the pictures, and I'd recommend you to anyone looking for a great photographer. Thanks again, Claudette!

    Paul C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudette was wonderful! She was so personable and so professional ~ a truly unique combination. The photographs taken that day, captured the essence of a special family event, which will last in images for many generations to come ... Many thanks to Claudette!

    Michelle Cozzie

    ReplyDelete