Wednesday

Candice and Carter against all odds!

Ok! So Candice and Carter were going to meet with me downtown St. Petersburg for their engagement session. When i arrive at the spot we were supposed to meet, the parking was restricted due to an event. I roll with it and give Candice a call and let her know about the new location.
So i get there and guess what??? Two weddings going on and could not use the spot! I met them there and asked them to park their car and come with me in mine so we could find the next location (thank goodness i have several favorite spots around here).
Talk about a cool couple! They totally understood and did not loose their cool!
We ended up at the train tracks and had a wonderful time.
These are some of my favorite images, there are too many to choose from.
Can't wait until their wedding, i had a great time working with them.
Thanks guys for being so awesome!




































1 comment: